We know that for any company operating in multiple markets, with multicultural teams and clients from around the world, it is important to ensure that the company's high standards are correctly communicated and transferred across borders.
With more than a decade of experience in the localisation industry, Verztec has invested in a full-time team that focuses 100% of their time on vendor management and built up an extensive database of native, in-country linguistic resources located in various parts of the world, having the capability of supporting more than 100 languages.
When we are entrusted projects from our clients, a dedicated project team comprising of an experienced account manager, project manager as well as relevant IT and Design Specialists would be assembled together to support all project requirements from start to end, and to ensure the highest quality deliverables.
The project team adopts our ISO 9001:2015 Certified project management process, which includes all required quality assurance checks and edits. Regular audits of our teams processes, activities, schedules, and deliverables are also carried out to ensure consistent, high quality results for our clients projects.
Delivering Quality Work
Delivering work consistently with high quality standards to our customers is important to us.
At Verztec, we carry out 3 layers of Localization QA for all Digital Asset Projects (such as Websites, E-Learning Courses, Apps, Software, Videos etc) that goes through our Translation, Localization Integration and Engineering Processes.
Below is a description of our 3 layers of QA.
- Cosmetic QA – QA on all visual aspects of the graphical user interface like content formatting, graphics optimization, text alignment, overall layout and so on.
- Functional QA – QA to ensure that hyperlinks, navigational buttons, downloadable files or links and all system functions and features are working well.
- Linguistic QA – QA to ensure that all localized content is translated properly, no unicode or typographical errors, no accidental omission of translated contents compared to source content, sentence structure, grammar and spell checks and so on.
Some Language Services areas we may assist you include:
- Specialist translations of manuals and documents with technical jargon
- Legal translations for Patents, Contracts and Agreements and Compliance Communications
- Medical translations for clinical reports, studies, laboratory tests or medical software
- Full localisation of your training course content or E-Learning courses
- Translations of your website that eventually requires QA testing by native-speakers
- Desktop publishing and QA testing of your brochures by native-speakers before printing
- Subtitles or voice-overs for videos so that they may be distributed to your target countries
- Develop content for your websites, corporate annual reports, or corporate training courses
- Conference Simultaneous Interpreters with full conference equipment solutions for your events or Escort Interpreters to help facilitate communication in business meetings
- Professional consulting services for global expansion
Our suite of Language Services include:
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Multilingual Content Development
- Onsite and Conference Interpretation
- Remote Interpretation
- Multilingual Staffing Solutions
- Multilingual Voice-overs
- Web Localisation and Testing
- Video Localisation and Subtitling
- Software Localisation and Testing
- Multilingual Audio Transcription
- Multilingual Brand Management
- Globalisation Consulting
- Terminology and Translation Memory Management
- Mobile App Localisation and Testing
For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com