The transformative process of internationalization is more than just translation. It means a thorough review of your product design to ensure that it will be perceived the way you intended it to in foreign markets and customs. Objectives of Internationalization include:
- Structuring and streamlining software to save cost and minimize efforts on future revisions
- Ensuring that all facets of your product function effectively for all target markets and languages
- Reduction of global support budget
- Speeding up process and time-to-market
- Enhancing positive customer feedback
Verztec has ready tools and skills to assess and correct your product, determining whether it is ready globally. Using a mix of advanced methods, we detect inherent issues within your technology and assist in corrections, before initiating the Localization process.
Verztec analyzes several distinct elements:
- Support for non-ASCII characters in foreign languages
- Text handling for character directions
- Graphic content
- Currency, decimal and delimiters in numbers
- Date formatting
- Color usage for local cultural values
- Non-translatable elements
This Internationalization process will identify the readiness of your products and quicken the Localization steps. This also means a smoother and shorter journey to realizing your goals in marketing your product, enhancing customer satisfaction and minimizing efforts on future revisions.
Find out how Verztec can help you achieve success globally. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org now.