Energy consumption, and the rising cost of resources have been rising significantly in recent years. The growing demand for energy sources worldwide has resulted in intensive research and development in many countries, which seeks to meet these demands. Many companies in the energy industry have thus decided to tap into markets of different regions around the world. Some have even moved their operations to countries with lower operating costs.
As such, the need to ensure competent, consistent communication through various media forms, in various languages is crucial in ensuring that the energy sector continues to thrive in the years to come. With our translation and localization services, Verztec can assure you that your marketing and engineering materials, websites, or sales presentations will be effectively and efficiently prepared. We understand that the complexity of terms and concepts pertaining to the Energy sector may pose a potential problem when it comes to translation of documents. We realize the importance of having such materials translated and relayed to target audiences accurately.
Verztec’s capabilities extend to the various types of source documents:
- Health and Safety Manuals
- Technical Manuals
- Marketing Materials (Brochures, Newsletters, Pamphlets)
- Legal documents
- Industry-Specific Compliance and Regulatory related Materials
- Corporate Ethics Materials such as Code of Conduct handbooks, Ethics Training etc
- Operating Manuals (Power Generation and Machinery)
- Training Documents
- Development and Localization of Online Training
- Websites, Extranet and Intranet Sites
- Software and Systems