When describing our Software Localisation service, we mean the process of adapting all user elements of software applications to conform to the standards of any specific locale.
By software we mean applications such as websites, electronic documentation and on-line help, printer drivers and installers, firmware, user interfaces and control panels, basically any kind of program used to operate computers and related devices.
By Localisation, we mean translating the text, adapting graphics, and adapting the data and layout of a software user’s interface.
- Windows, UNIX and Mac applications
- On-line help
- Electronic documentation
- Web pages
- Printer drivers
- Printer firmware
- Machine user interfaces
For your own reference, there are many different levels of software localisation testing – for example –
- English Base Line Testing
- Functional Testing - localised product on native operating systems.
- Linguistic Testing - localised product on native operating systems.
- Localised Testing - localised product on native operating systems.
- Test plan and test script development
Find out how Verztec can help you achieve success globally. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org now.