The electronics industry has been growing steadily in recent years, experiencing a significant surge in growth especially for consumer electronics. Various companies in this industry spend significant amounts of time researching and developing electronic products such as cell phones, GPS devices, handheld PDAs and the like. To succeed in the industry, companies are looking into tapping into various markets around the world. Still, the threat from other competing companies looms in the horizon. As such, the need for companies to differentiate themselves from their competitors on a global scale is becoming increasingly evident.
With the rising costs of production, electronic companies seek cost-effective schemes to help with their localisation efforts. At Verztec, we offer you just that. Our team of localisation experts is dedicated to ensuring that your brand message, manuals, product information and collateral are effectively translated and presented in the best way possible to customers anywhere in the world.
Verztec’s capabilities extend to the various types of source documents:
- Software GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Software Help Files
- Product Packaging
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- Technical Manuals
- Training Documents
- Industry-Specific Compliance and Regulatory related Materials
- Corporate Ethics Materials such as Code of Conduct handbooks, Ethics Training etc
- Marketing Materials (Brochures, Pamphlets, Newsletters)
- Development and Localisation of Online Training
- Websites, Extranet and Intranet Sites
- Software and Systems
- Translation of Corporate Presentation Materials (Flash, Powerpoint files, etc.)